Capulet Fund (Pty) Ltd is a South African based Cryptocurrency Index Tracker Fund.
Capulet Fund provides a way to track the performance of the crypto coin/tokens as a whole by holding a single crypto asset. Since their inception Index funds have consistently beaten the average managed fund.
There are literally thousands of cryptocurrencies for investors to choose from. Choice paralyses. Choice adds cost, complexity and the need for advice. Capulet Fund eliminates all these barriers for the new crypto investor.
Capulet Fund is a cryptocurrency-only index fund. The portfolio will autonomously maintain a diverse portfolio.
Diversify your Cryptocurrency portfolio with Capulet Fund
With Capulet Fund there is no need for various wallets and exchange accounts. Our aim is to open Crypto trading to the public like a traditional investment account.
Capulet Fund's administration and investment management costs equate to 3.00% per annum, paid per week expressed in shares. (3.00% / 52 = 0.058% per week)
Frequently Asked Questions
- The first step to become a member of Capulet Fund is to download the New Member form.
- After you download the form, then print and fill out all the required details as stated on the New Member form.
- Once the New Member form is complete, scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a scanned copy of your ID document/card.
- Within a timely manner you will receive an email from email@example.com with your unique Investor Code.
You can send an EFT or cash deposit into the following South African business bank account:
- Name: Capulet Fund
- Bank: FNB
- Account: 62741163026
- Code: 250 655
- Reference: Investor Code
- To withdraw funds from Capulet Fund you will need to download the Withdrawal form.
- Once the Withdrawal form is complete, scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org from the same email address you used when becoming a member of Capulet Fund.
- Within a timely manner you will receive an email from email@example.com confirming your withdrawal.
- Withdrawals can take up to 14 business days to reflect in your account/wallet.
Feel free to contact Capulet Fund